http://www.belinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2017/11/mango-peach.jpg 931 1500 admin http://belin.itly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2017/10/Belin_logo-300x162.png admin2017-11-14 00:30:582017-11-14 00:30:58Peach-Mango Basil Iced Tea
What you will need:
- 6 Belin Peach and Mango Flavor tea bags
- 8 cups boiling water
- ¼ cup sugar or honey
- 4-6 basil leaves
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 ripe mango, sliced
- Place the 6 Belin Peach and Mango Flavor tea bags in a cup, pour boiling water
- Add some fresh basil leaves to the infusion. (Tear them apart to let them release aroma and flavor)
- Add sugar to the tea infusion (You can use honey if you prefer)
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved
- Let it steep for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the infusion into a pitcher with the peach and mango slices
- Put the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- Serve and enjoy!