https://www.belinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2017/11/raspberry-mint-iced-tea.jpg 768 1229 admin http://belin.itly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2017/10/Belin_logo-300x162.png admin2017-11-13 23:54:452017-11-14 00:10:42Raspberry and Mint Ice Tea
What you will need:
- 6 Belin Raspberry tea bags
- 8 cups boiling water
- 3-4 Mint leaves
- 1lb blackberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- Place the 6 Belin Raspberry tea bags in a cup, pour boiling water
- Add some fresh mint leaves to the infusion. (Tear them apart to let them release aroma and flavor)
- Add sugar to the tea infusion
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved
- Let it steep for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the infusion into a pitcher with fresh raspberries
- Put the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- Serve and enjoy!