https://www.belinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2017/11/strawberry-jalapenos.jpg 815 1500 admin http://belin.itly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2017/10/Belin_logo-300x162.png admin2017-11-14 00:12:442017-11-14 00:12:44Strawberry Jalapeno Iced Tea
What you will need:
- 6 Belin Strawberry tea bags
- 8 cups boiling water
- ¼ cup sugar or honey
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- 1lb strawberries, sliced
- Place the 6 Belin Strawberry tea bags in a cup, pour boiling water
- Add the slices of jalapenos to the tea infusion
- Add sugar to the tea infusion (You can use honey or agave if you prefer)
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved
- Let it steep for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the infusion into a pitcher with fresh sliced strawberries
- Put the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- Serve and enjoy!